• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini Lops

That is the thing with bunnies, you never know how its going to work out but all's you can do is see what happens and go from there. What makes it more difficult is that I keep coming across more beautiful rabbits that I wish I could have too like a Dalmatian Lop and then a large beautiful silky Rex bunny shows up near me and its so tempting to rescue it, then I see a pair of pure white cuddly lops... I don't even think I can properly make my mind up at this point lol.

I forgot to add when I first got rabbits back in the year 2000. There was a guy who had lots of rabbits and originally I was going there to buy something else but I noticed the rabbits and I couldn't help but want one. In his own words he said he had some common mutts that he didn't want and told me I can have them for a few quid each. I bought my first rabbits she was about two years old and although she had been refereed to as a "common mutt" she was beautiful and I gave her a forever home I will never forget her, I named her Bloomer after a loaf of bread. She was so cuddly I think she was a mix breed...some kinda Rex breed. I then went back to the guy to buy another and the 2nd rabbit I bought was very strange, sometimes he would be ok and then he would switch and become very aggressive and bit me a number of times and he would spend most of his time in the hutch and would not come out. If I were to put my hand in his hutch such as changing his food he would go for me and his bites were nasty.

Bloomer became pregnant with his babies and I re-homed the aggressive bunny. Bloomer had a beautiful litter and I kept two of her babies and re-homed the rest. I would never part with Bloomer she was my forever pet. I then had 3 beautiful females. Sometime later I rescued a stray Flemish Giant who became scared of my other rabbits so I kept her on her own most of the time.

Lots of beautiful lionheads in rescues as people can't keep up with the grooming. I've shared my life with five so far over the years and they've all been friendly and full of character. My current one, Bubble Dust, is black and white with Dutch markings and bright blue eyes.

Last edited:
I don't know how to link them!

You need to sign up to imgur and upload your photos onto that. Once your done, click the right mouse key and select "copy image link" then on here goto the toolbar and select "insert image" then paste. or if you already have the images uploaded else where just do the same thing with "copy image link"

Back