• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do I Bother !

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
I thought Morse would appreciate a cooling mat, but this is the closest he will go to it :roll:

nYmcumI.jpg

Aww bless him! Jack was like that at first with his then after a while he is always on it in summer, he hates the heat and sleeps on his cool mat every night next to my bed now.

Maybe he'd appreciate a wee kiddie pool with about 1/2 inch of water in the bottom? That's Ebon's favorite way to cool off. :thumb:

Bless him he is so cute :love:I was going to buy Yoshi one of those mats but he just goes into the cool cellar when it’s hot!

Aww, take advantage of it yourself I have to admit to using the one here when it's hot to cool my feet down :lol:

Is he like the children who play with the cardboard box more than the toy?
I hope Mr hedgehog can live a long life, though given the fate of his clones, I am doubtful.
He looks very pleased in the photo.

Oh yeah....Just like my silly dog. Until she realised it has cooling effect. Same with ruffwear swamp cooler years ago. Expensive as hell...She hated being put on, but was pleased afterwards. Cooling blanked is just as fine for you ;)

Back