• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three of my Bunnies are not Speaking to me Now

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Pedicures, grooming , Dental Checks and for Roisin ear cleaning !! Needless to say I am not popular :(

JEvj90p.jpg

sN4pOxH.jpg

bkx5df9.jpg

Oh dear 3 little afronted bunnies, their faces say it all, think it's going to take a fair few treats Jane ! :lol:

Gosh, they all look a bit shocked and contemplative, the girls particularly so. Such expressive faces.

Much stomping from Dara when I put her back into their enclosure. They seem to have forgiven me as they all took a treat from me eventually. Usually I get punished by a hunger strike :roll:

I think Roisin's glare just melted the screen of my mobile. :lol:

Dara looks like she was plotting. John Joe just wears an expression that says, "Not this again!" :lol:

Glad they found you forgivable. :D

Only three! Treats make everything better!

The other two were done yesterday. As they get picked up twice a day for medicating and Endeavour needs help cleaning himself now, they are resigned to me faffing about with them. So I don’t get punished by them any more !

The other two were done yesterday. As they get picked up twice a day for medicating and Endeavour needs help cleaning himself now, they are resigned to me faffing about with them. So I don’t get punished by them any more !
My Raven learned the less he resists, the quicker it is over. Do they still get treats?

Back