• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rebonding

Sending more vibes. Did she clean his feet before they were separated?
Thank you.

She used to try occasionally but he's never liked his stompers being groomed. He used to spin around really fast and ask her to do his forehead instead.

Whereas at the mo he's telling her off a bit and she runs off. Sometimes he chases or nips, seems to depend on how tired he is as she often does it while he's asleep.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Ahaha!

We have some grooming followed by some humping! It seems like Blossom is content to allow Rodney the illusion of being the boss.
bbacc0333a17716e721a94978ce7cda9.jpg

We've been trialing leaving them alone for bits of time now and I just came back in to the adorable sight of Rodney cleaning her ears.

I'd forgotten how sweet and devoted he was to her once they settled down.
576ee8089da67419feb030cd9863b5bf.jpg

A disrupted night but not too bad. They seemed to think breakfast was due to arrive at 4.30am and had a noisy chase to announce this [emoji1787]

We've seen lots more grooming from Rodney and just waiting on Blossom giving him a little now. She used to do his face which is great because he hates me doing it.

Now starts the great task of desmelling downstairs with copious amounts of vinegar and water [emoji30]

a450bf15bfda7b6368dd270bd31fc4c5.jpg

I'm super impressed by all parties, they are an adorable couple & its beautiful seeing them back together

Back