• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Infamous Triple :S

Update: Tried the three in the outdoor run. Weirdly the most submissive bun starts bum biting as soon as she gets outside.

Other two are fine. Once they are back inside the submissive bun goes back to normal and reverts back to no3 in the hierarchy. :|

Update: Tried the three in the outdoor run. Weirdly the most submissive bun starts bum biting as soon as she gets outside.

Other two are fine. Once they are back inside the submissive bun goes back to normal and reverts back to no3 in the hierarchy. :|

It’s very common with new bonds that moving territory or extending space can trigger issues. Hopefully they will settle soon :thumb:

agghhh, bunnies, they do tend to throw these curve balls at us, I recall trying to quad bond for ages & just when it was all settling the underbun made a late entry for top bun ranking :lol: I've noticed how rabbits confidence levels can vary considerably between inside and outside.

Do we get to know more about your bunnies? names & stuff? I'm nosey

agghhh, bunnies, they do tend to throw these curve balls at us, I recall trying to quad bond for ages & just when it was all settling the underbun made a late entry for top bun ranking :lol: I've noticed how rabbits confidence levels can vary considerably between inside and outside.

Do we get to know more about your bunnies? names & stuff? I'm nosey

Yes she’s absolutely different outside!

BC1721-F7-A99-B-420-F-9-FC2-937-AF878-B0-F4.jpg

Of course!
The grey bun is Luna she’s around 2, the agouti is Flair who’s around 4/5 and the lion head is Parker and he’s 3/4.

All three are rescues. Flair was previously bonded with gizmo who sadly passed away after a dental. Around that time I’d rescued Luna from Facebook! I bonded those two and as they are both usually chilled it worked well.

Parker was bonded with one of my first buns Neeks who past a few weeks ago now at the grand old age of 10. As Parker is also chilled I though a three might be the way to go… and I’m plodding away!

Last edited:
Silly bunnies, sort yourselves out :lol: they are all lovely, but i think Luna is an exceptionally pretty girl :D

Spent yesterday monitoring them closely with full access to the run and hutch. They settled after a few hours. Feeding time this morning I finally got the thing I wanted to see!

Back