Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morse was Very Pleased With his Find on his Early Morning Walk

Wise Old Thumper InspectorMorse's Avatar

Default Morse was Very Pleased With his Find on his Early Morning Walk

Every time he wombles (picks up) something on a walk he has to bring it home and put it under the garden swing chair. Then after a while most items get buried. Tennis Balls being the only exception. He is a very strange boy

Dignity in Dying should be a Human Right
    https://www.dignityindying.org.uk/

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Just too cute

Wise Old Thumper

Whilst you might consider his organisation of his treasure strange, I feel very sure that there must be a very sound reason for it all. It's just a shame that he can't explain it to you

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Whilst you might consider his organisation of his treasure strange, I feel very sure that there must be a very sound reason for it all. It's just a shame that he can't explain it to you
    Yep, I think you are right !!

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

What a great find Morse

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

What a lucky boy

Warren Veteran

I would just check anything he picks up. Round here, they use old split tennis balls to hide poison (eg slug pellets or rat poison, posssibly in meat), which inevitably is aimed at the dogs, so we are very careful. If it's not completely intact, we would bin it. Having said that, the volunteers who clean up the woods every week have started collecting all the lost balls they find and put them in a bag by one of the entrances so people can reuse them.

I'll echo Shimmer's caution but I'm sure you have a good look at anything he "wombles" (that's a brilliant word, I'm gonna use that from now on!)

Well if he picks up a lost racket next, you could add this to your Wimbledon thread!

Yes everything he picks up gets scrutinised. One day he found a G- String That mot definitely did not come home with us !!

My friends Dog ended up at the Emergency Vets on Saturday night due to Marijuana toxicity. My friend and her hubby were grilled as to if they were users but they are not. However, they often find discarded empty marijuana packaging in their local park. Apparently dogs can be badly effected from ingesting just a bit of it or inhaling it.