• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

----------

Aww happy birthday Chasey :love: I can't believe he is 7 Lisa I remember when you first got him ! Photos are lovely, glad he's enjoying "his" garden :D

I love Chase :love:

He is such a lucky boy to have home grown herbs and Strawberries. And your lovely new garden to play in :love:

Cant believe it is 7 years since he came to live with you xx

I love Chase :love:

He is such a lucky boy to have home grown herbs and Strawberries. And your lovely new garden to play in :love:

Cant believe it is 7 years since he came to live with you xx

Yes time flies, so glad we now moved at first he thought it was a holiday but now he knows it home

I couldn’t see why I was being asked to sign in anyway, so didn’t!
Ah they were just being shared via Google photos that's why. Just Google trying to be all over everything as usual... She types from her Google phone... [emoji28][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Ah they were just being shared via Google photos that's why. Just Google trying to be all over everything as usual... She types from her Google phone... [emoji28][emoji38]

Ah ... I know I used to be able to view pics in the past. Oh well .... :cry:

Ah ... I know I used to be able to view pics in the past. Oh well .... :cry:
I'm sure you will, it depends how people post them! Everyone who posts uses a hosting site, imgur ones you should see easily

Back