• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone have stag furniture in the past?

Graciee

Staff member
Michael picked this up for me last night, I'm obsessed [emoji38]

Idk what the proper term is tbh, stag? Stag minstrel? [emoji38]
b3a8f6eda62d97ce01767fe9cda04dca.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Yes, I did many, many years ago in my married home :) Looks to be in good condition.

Yes, I did many, many years ago in my married home :) Looks to be in good condition.
Yea it is! I was surprised actually I was expecting more damage tbh

That's a nice piece of 'proper' furniture (ie not flat pack). Chests of drawers were really popular when I was clearing out a couple of houses - then I looked at prices at Ikea and realised why.

There is a lot of interest in Stag furniture, as there is in G Plan. Minstrel was very popular and, of course Stag, is 'proper' furniture. I have some G Plan Springtime bedroom furniture (elm) - most G Plan was teak. Some interesting Facebook groups. Unfortunately some items have been 'upcycled' , with original legs being removed and replaced with those spindly ones.

thats a brave choice of carpet colour with house bunnies & a toddler[emoji38]
Yea [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] my stairs are white and black stripe [emoji38] also brave, but yea all upstairs is off white carpet [emoji51][emoji38]

The room carpets are man made tho and can be bleached apparently! The stairs and landings are 100% wool tho, I'm most worried about them [emoji38]

That's a nice piece of 'proper' furniture (ie not flat pack). Chests of drawers were really popular when I was clearing out a couple of houses - then I looked at prices at Ikea and realised why.
Yea they aren't that cheap anymore I don't think

There is a lot of interest in Stag furniture, as there is in G Plan. Minstrel was very popular and, of course Stag, is 'proper' furniture. I have some G Plan Springtime bedroom furniture (elm) - most G Plan was teak. Some interesting Facebook groups. Unfortunately some items have been 'upcycled' , with original legs being removed and replaced with those spindly ones.
Yea it's becoming popular again!

Ooo I was looking at G Plan too [emoji38]

Back