• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

calling all cookie monsters

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
I see haybox has some new stuff including reasonably priced cookies. Anyone tried them (by that I mean anyone's rabbit)?

Only started buying from haybox. Bella and Bing love the hay so I should try the cookies next order.

I wondered how your 2 got on with haybox. Glad they like it. Its definitely Eddys favourite.

I'm thinking Eddy & Boo will like the hay cookies, even if only for the opportunity to give me more cleaning up to do. Their favourite toy is a little hay roller thing - lets them get hay more evenly covered on carpet.

I wondered how your 2 got on with haybox. Glad they like it. Its definitely Eddys favourite.

I'm thinking Eddy & Boo will like the hay cookies, even if only for the opportunity to give me more cleaning up to do. Their favourite toy is a little hay roller thing - lets them get hay more evenly covered on carpet.

They do make more mess with the haybox hay as its finer. I am glad they like it as Bella is fussy with hay, I wouldn't call her a hay eater, she just nibbles at it sometimes but definitely better eating the haybox hay.

update. Cookies are half the size & a disproportionate mess made. At least they are keeping somebuns itchy teeth busy

All the bunnies I’ve ever tried hay cookies on just shredded them up on the floor I reckon :lol::roll:

Back