• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky/unlucky bunny!

Would have taken him/ her to a Wildlife Rehab Centre myself. He/ she could have had internal injuries which might result in a slow death :cry: Or a fractured jaw which could me death by starvation :cry:

Have people completely lost all sense?
What is wrong with people?
Would he like to be hit by a car then driven 40 miles, given a carrot and left there?
Tool!

Sometimes well-meaning people do the wrong thing because of ignorance. I hope this bunny's story will open discussions keep someone from doing something similar in the future.
Sending vibes bunny is ok in spite of this poor decision.

Sometimes well-meaning people do the wrong thing because of ignorance. I hope this bunny's story will open discussions keep someone from doing something similar in the future.
Sending vibes bunny is ok in spite of this poor decision.

Yes, it's a shame because the guy had all the right intentions, I wish he'd maybe asked a vet to check it over as IM says.

Would have taken him/ her to a Wildlife Rehab Centre myself. He/ she could have had internal injuries which might result in a slow death :cry: Or a fractured jaw which could me death by starvation :cry:

I said that to my Nan could have Internal injuries.
Also being released further away and my Nan said poor rabbit could be part of a group and have family

Back