• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Little Old Man

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Endeavour is definitely showing his age (9) now. He has lived with arthritis for the last 7 years. It is only recently that he has needed daily help to keep himself clean. He is on Metacam and on bad pain days Tramadol too. He also has massages. Despite all of this he remains a happy boy and his Rex Greedy Gene is still functioning very well :lol:

Love him so much, as does Aoife :love:

These pics were taken today after his morning ablutions, meds and massage

Merf6sP.jpg

wl04aIg.jpg

WWlRm9O.jpg

:love:

I'd never have guessed he was 9, he certainly looks good on it :D I love your circle of rabbits Jane :love:

Awww...sweet wee man :love: He looks well loved, Jane. :) Fiver was a bit tatty at age 9 and I treated him like a China doll. Endeavour looks quite a lot better for his age. :love:

I sympathize with his aches and pains. :( And as I watch Jenna struggle more now with her discomfort, unfortunately the medications she receives just don't do much for her anymore. What I would give for her to be able to tolerate the doses that bunnies can!

He is lucky to have you to keep him clean, pain free, and happy. He is very handsome and it is easy to see your and Aoife's attraction to him.

Back