• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(sh)eddy

Its going on forever BM, the saddle of new fur has got a little larger but such a long way to go. Between moults he doesn't shed a hair. I've tried consoling him that now he lives inside his winter coat won't be so thick in the future.

Super impressed with myself & my boy today - managed to give him a pedicure.

Oh good boy Eddy, having your nails done, all smart for Boobly :D

Its going on forever BM, the saddle of new fur has got a little larger but such a long way to go. Between moults he doesn't shed a hair. I've tried consoling him that now he lives inside his winter coat won't be so thick in the future.

Super impressed with myself & my boy today - managed to give him a pedicure.

Oh well done! How did he get on? Was he like Scipio, ie surprisingly well behaved? Or did you have to call in a SWAT team?

Oh well done! How did he get on? Was he like Scipio, ie surprisingly well behaved? Or did you have to call in a SWAT team?

The fact I managed to do them at all was surprising...he started off good, made frantic bid for freedom with one paw remaining & did an uppy down whirlwind under a blankey but I kept hold & just managed before he leapt off & of course indulged in more tail wagging & foot banging. I do need to check his dew claws though - so its kinda half a job really :lol: still pleased though

The fact I managed to do them at all was surprising...he started off good, made frantic bid for freedom with one paw remaining & did an uppy down whirlwind under a blankey but I kept hold & just managed before he leapt off & of course indulged in more tail wagging & foot banging. I do need to check his dew claws though - so its kinda half a job really [emoji38] still pleased though
Sounds like you did really well!

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Back