• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(sh)eddy

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
poor boy has been moulting for a few weeks, he has a nice go faster stripe down his back, which he is putting to good use.
AQL28bMl.jpg

Aww that's a lovely stripe Eddy boy, bet you'll feel much cooler when all that floof comes off :D I don't think he looks chubby J & B

that's reassuring pm. I find it hard as his fur is so thick & to me he feels muscly, I'm used to old & less toned bunnies. Plus he is a weird shape. He looks more like a mouse than Mouse did :lol:

that's reassuring pm. I find it hard as his fur is so thick & to me he feels muscly, I'm used to old & less toned bunnies. Plus he is a weird shape. He looks more like a mouse than Mouse did :lol:

He's a very handsome lad, I think there's a real softy bun inside just waiting to come out :D

No he’s not chubby. He’s absolutely beautiful. Such poise and grace and an extremely sweet face. I could look at Eddy all day long. :love:

What a beautiful boy :love: his fur colour is gorgeous.
Definitely has mischievous eyes though :lol:

He moults like one of my bunnies, expect many weeks of having fuzz on everything and lots of sneezing!
He is not chubby, just very handsome. He knows he is handsome, so he pushes the limits!

He moults like one of my bunnies, expect many weeks of having fuzz on everything and lots of sneezing!
He is not chubby, just very handsome. He knows he is handsome, so he pushes the limits!

Its going on forever BM, the saddle of new fur has got a little larger but such a long way to go. Between moults he doesn't shed a hair. I've tried consoling him that now he lives inside his winter coat won't be so thick in the future.

Super impressed with myself & my boy today - managed to give him a pedicure.

Back