• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flo and Alfred

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
It's been a while since I posted any photos of the 2 hooligans here. Our son Alex has been staying with us all week and his phone has a really good camera on it and he's taken some lovely photos of Flo and Alfred. So, for your pleasure and long overdue, here are some images of Flo and Alfred over the last few days. The first 3 are today in the garden-
O3gBSEm.jpg
[/IMG]
6ubhxur.jpg
[/IMG]
0u1IM2v.jpg
[/IMG]

Next we have Alfred doing what he does second best - and just check out them feetsies. They are absolutely mahoosive!
H1enWUQ.jpg
[/IMG]

And then, Alf decided he wantedto help Jan with some schoolwork one evening last week....
B6rXxN5.jpg
[/IMG]

And then the pierre de resistance - the human heart stopper....There really is just no need for this sort of nonsence. And it's his default setting. Most hours of the day he'll be like this - he purposely comes into the living room just to do this. The a@@@@hole!
52gt9fp.jpg
[/IMG]

Craig x

Last edited:
Lovely, lucky bunnies. Alf must be comfortable with you and Jan to relax so much. I hope he did not add, 'bunny peed on my homework' to traditional excuses. Flo looks content too..

They are very good photos. May I ask which Phone your Son has? I don't have one which takes photos and wish I did.

They are very good photos. May I ask which Phone your Son has? I don't have one which takes photos and wish I did.

Thank you so much TB. My sons phone is an iPhone 11 and he said he used it on portrait mode - hence the blurred background. I bought my wife an iPhone 8 for Xmas and it is widely documented that the iPhone 8 has one of the very best camera phones on the market.
I’ve got an iPhone 6 and that took the photo of Alf in the DBF position.
If your looking at camera phones, I would certainly recommend looking at the iPhone 8.
Crsig

Thank you so much TB. My sons phone is an iPhone 11 and he said he used it on portrait mode - hence the blurred background. I bought my wife an iPhone 8 for Xmas and it is widely documented that the iPhone 8 has one of the very best camera phones on the market.
I’ve got an iPhone 6 and that took the photo of Alf in the DBF position.
If your looking at camera phones, I would certainly recommend looking at the iPhone 8.
Crsig

Thanks Craig. I will look into it. x

Back