• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Manor Pet Housing Have Closed

Beapig

Mama Doe
It appears that Manor Pet Housing have closed, they have deleted their website and all of their social media pages. There was no announcement saying that they were closing but they very much seem to have disappeared :( Does anyone know what happened? My bunnies love their MPH litter trays, I was hoping to buy some castles from them in the future.

Oh no, I was planning on buying some of their indoor set ups to split up our 2nd bedroom in the house we've bought as it's really big and would be handy to have my partners desk in there etc just just bunny room. :( Hopefully he can build something suitable just to halve the room.

Thats a shame dont think there is anywhere like them they were on ebay so check there you will look under rabbit dens or houses

Oh no I was going to get a guinea pig enclosure and a rabbit one from them when I move.

What a shame! We love our MPH set up here and were hoping to add to it in the future. I wonder what happened.

I wonder if the increased cost of the wood made it non-viable? I'm guessing they probably had to close up for a while during the covid restrictions so that probably didn't help. I agree it's a shame as they made some really great stuff.

That is a shame. I can’t remember but I’m sure there are people out there offering similar. Someone handy or a joiner should be able to make you whatever you want :thumb:

Yes, I read it just wasn’t a viable business anymore and I can see why. There are a few similar companies.

Yeah! good quality timber is expensive, it always surprises me. It is real sad, sign of the times I expect, everything is on wish lists rather than in shopping baskets. i'm thinking of shutting up shop myself

Yeah! good quality timber is expensive, it always surprises me. It is real sad, sign of the times I expect, everything is on wish lists rather than in shopping baskets. i'm thinking of shutting up shop myself
Whaaaaaaat noooooooooooo! [emoji31]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Its week after week of tumbleweed, then I'll have a freakish ok week before it dies again
Probably doesn't help that people are boycotting etsy atm!

I love your hair mask tho [emoji31]

Probably doesn't help that people are boycotting etsy atm!

I love your hair mask tho [emoji31]

i'd not heard that - tell me more? are they boycotting Folksy too?

thank you :love: I can't use it, get chip pan head:lol:. hair type is important with that one

i'd not heard that - tell me more? are they boycotting Folksy too?

thank you :love: I can't use it, get chip pan head[emoji38]. hair type is important with that one

I cant remember the specifics sorry [emoji51] but it's something about the amount etsy takes from each sale? Maybe Google it, it's a huge thing I've just not paid much attention to all the conversation about it. I'm still using etsy [emoji2372]

Ohh really! It makes my hair so silky, smooth and amazing! I really love it, its one of my fav hair masks [emoji38] my hairs like curly /wavy tho and thick, needs the moisture [emoji38]

Back