Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Manor Pet Housing Have Closed

  1. #11
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    21,898

    Default

    Yeah! good quality timber is expensive, it always surprises me. It is real sad, sign of the times I expect, everything is on wish lists rather than in shopping baskets. i'm thinking of shutting up shop myself

  2. #12
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Yeah! good quality timber is expensive, it always surprises me. It is real sad, sign of the times I expect, everything is on wish lists rather than in shopping baskets. i'm thinking of shutting up shop myself
    Whaaaaaaat noooooooooooo!

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    21,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Whaaaaaaat noooooooooooo!

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    Its week after week of tumbleweed, then I'll have a freakish ok week before it dies again

  4. #14
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Its week after week of tumbleweed, then I'll have a freakish ok week before it dies again
    Probably doesn't help that people are boycotting etsy atm!

    I love your hair mask tho

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    21,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Probably doesn't help that people are boycotting etsy atm!

    I love your hair mask tho

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    i'd not heard that - tell me more? are they boycotting Folksy too?

    thank you I can't use it, get chip pan head. hair type is important with that one

  6. #16
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    i'd not heard that - tell me more? are they boycotting Folksy too?

    thank you I can't use it, get chip pan head. hair type is important with that one
    I cant remember the specifics sorry but it's something about the amount etsy takes from each sale? Maybe Google it, it's a huge thing I've just not paid much attention to all the conversation about it. I'm still using etsy

    Ohh really! It makes my hair so silky, smooth and amazing! I really love it, its one of my fav hair masks my hairs like curly /wavy tho and thick, needs the moisture

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •