Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manor Pet Housing Have Closed

Mama Doe

Default Manor Pet Housing Have Closed

It appears that Manor Pet Housing have closed, they have deleted their website and all of their social media pages. There was no announcement saying that they were closing but they very much seem to have disappeared Does anyone know what happened? My bunnies love their MPH litter trays, I was hoping to buy some castles from them in the future.

Oh no, I was planning on buying some of their indoor set ups to split up our 2nd bedroom in the house we've bought as it's really big and would be handy to have my partners desk in there etc just just bunny room. Hopefully he can build something suitable just to halve the room.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper InspectorMorse's Avatar

They stopped trading about 2-3 weeks ago.

Dignity in Dying should be a Human Right
    https://www.dignityindying.org.uk/

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Thats a shame dont think there is anywhere like them they were on ebay so check there you will look under rabbit dens or houses

Oh no I was going to get a guinea pig enclosure and a rabbit one from them when I move.

Wise Old Thumper

What a great pity. I had quite a few things from them when I had rabbits.

What a shame! We love our MPH set up here and were hoping to add to it in the future. I wonder what happened.

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

I wonder if the increased cost of the wood made it non-viable? I'm guessing they probably had to close up for a while during the covid restrictions so that probably didn't help. I agree it's a shame as they made some really great stuff.

That is a shame. I can’t remember but I’m sure there are people out there offering similar. Someone handy or a joiner should be able to make you whatever you want

Yes, I read it just wasn’t a viable business anymore and I can see why. There are a few similar companies.