Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lone doe

I'm loving your commentary - takes me back to my own group bonds.
    I so hope it works. I loved having a trio & I really felt they loved it too. It's weird though cos it literally took us years & years to work out Boo was Joeys secret favourite over Mouse (even that might not be true as it came to light during quad bonding so may have been a threat to hierarchy thing). No bun was ever left out although admittedly Mouse was moved on by Boo & chased at times. Mousey in turn would initiate chase games with Boo (probably practice). Sorry I'm rambling. I do find bonding fascinating.

Will you watch them overnight? I feel knackered just reading what they are up to

I am bravely (foolishly) leaving my bedroom door open and the pet room door open and hoping my intuition will take me downstairs to intercept as needed.

Daisy is a little more relaxed now that she has rediscovered Snowflake. It is so sweet that they are all cuddly together. Snowflake was always mr wuss when his brother Frosty was alive but now he is bossing both does around!

Will check them in a bit and top up hay and give special bonding vegetables. I love bonding. I am wired and knackered all at once.

Sounds as though it's going well so far I think that's the first time I've read the words "I love bonding" on this thread keep it up bunnies !
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

All went well last night. I did get up and check at 4am and no fluff. Snowflake Daisy and Dusty were all sitting separately.

Dusty definately seemed more relaxed this morning. Will be putting in some more willow today. They make short work of it. I have been growing it in the garden before I knew I would be moving. It is lovely. Really tall. Only took them about 15 minutes to demolish a good sized bundle of it!

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    All went well last night. I did get up and check at 4am and no fluff. Snowflake Daisy and Dusty were all sitting separately.

Dusty definately seemed more relaxed this morning. Will be putting in some more willow today. They make short work of it. I have been growing it in the garden before I knew I would be moving. It is lovely. Really tall. Only took them about 15 minutes to demolish a good sized bundle of it!
    I'm so pleased that it's all going well I think that Willow is always popular.

Aww that sounds really good!

Willow does seem to be a universal treat.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Great news

Just went to check on them. Snowflake is laying down on his side, head on the floor toatally asleep. Daisy is next to him.

Dusty is a litter tray length away from them and is eating. She is so delicate and small and eats sooo much!

There is a definate relaxed vibe in the bonding pen. Snowflake spent a vit of time with Dusty today x

so many lovely bunny bonds going on atm. well done everybun

Wise Old Thumper

Excellent news