• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lone doe

Slightly less excellent news this morning. I came down to 3 rabbits surrounded by white fur. Daisy is white, Snowflake is mostly white. He had a mouthful of white fur! Dusty (grey doe) was nose to nose with Daisy, Daisy moved slightly and Dusty ran for it with Snowflake in hot pursuit. Snowflake then proceeded to chase Dusty.

I told them all to calm down and gave them a load of hay in each of their 3 litter trays. All calm again now!

Aww the fur flying everywhere is always a bit scary I find.

Sounds like they're working it out slowly.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Yes it sure is scary but as you say they are working it out slowly.

They have all been mainly separate today. No more fur pulling though.

Thank you Zoobec. Me too!

I really want them to hurry up and bond so I can start packing and putting the boxes in the pet room whilst they settle into the shed/aviary set up. Patience ...

It's looking really positive. Hopefully they've got the fur-pulling out of their system now :love:

Yes lets hope fur pulling is yesterdays news.

Thank you. I have loved having this pet room. Moving to a smaller house soon. Excited. Guinea pigs will still be indoors but all 5 wabbits will be outside in a shed. Am looking at the possability of getting hutches (with 25/7 runs) to go inside the shed for extra shelter. Will have to measure up once I am in.

May need a second viewing. Eep.

Snowflake is the king of deplomacy, sometimes hanging with Daisy and sometimes with Dusty.

So today they were all in the vicinity of the white litter tray on the left of the pen.

Snowflake shared his time between the two does. They were all closer together than they have been so far. Progress!

Ooo today Daisy was in the white tray and at one point Dusty was laying along one of the shorter sides.

Snowflake was mr diplomat again. They still spend a lot of time in a triangle. Separate but facing each other from afar.

Back