• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its Daphne

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Appears my not so young girl has gone blind in one eye.
She seems otherwise happy but is relying on Phoebe a lot. Hopefully I'll get them moved here before anything happens.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

My Daisy is deaf and her buck, Frosty (rip) was blind. They relied on each other a lot and lived in harmony together for many years.

Lopsy was deaf as a post and Aboleth only had one eye. They were both very independent of each other: Lopsy would flee in fear if you 'sneaked up' on him (if he didn't SEE you coming) and then need comforting (humans or bunnies, he wasn't fussy) and Aboleth REALLY didn't like people being up ladders etc. We were out on the kitchen roof yesterday afternoon and I commented that Aboleth would have gone absolutely mental :love: So just watch out for 'odder' behaviour is my only observation :D Noserubs to them both and big hugs to you :)

Awww bless her. Boo went blind in one eye first, i think it helps them adjust . So pleased our darling Phoebe is supporting her. Lots of love & vibes

Bless her, same thing happened with my late Mowgli one eye went cloudy first then the other heckled fine, his companion Rosie became his eyes

Back