• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What’s the biggest argument you have with your rabbit/s?

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Here, every day I say ‘we don’t eat the carpet here’, and, they show me they do. So I make a change, and tell them that we don’t eat the carpet here. And they shown me we do. It’s been endless since they came.

We also argue about peeing on my bed, jumping on me in the middle of the night, me brushing them, when I feed them…. The list is endless. But our biggest ongoing argument is about eating the carpet.

What about you and yours?

Hehe, I remember telling Clover not to eat the carpet. She stared at me and then continued to pull at the threads, while Dusty cowered under the chair all 'what's going on???' Bloomin' bunnies wrecked my house. :lol:

When I had my two it was "get that out of your mouth!".It was strips of textured wallpaper. Eventually I had no wallpaper around the living room below two feet,or bunny tiptoe height.😄

Funnily enough my wife just texted me to say Alf had slipped past her (he’s hardly ninja trained), climbed through stairs and was climbing up some stuff in the spare room. Alf has previous for mountaineering exploits plus he’s a carpet digger/chewer. Alfs a norty boy. Flo would never behave in such outrageous behaviour!

Weeing on the floor. Barrie got a pass for a few weeks because he was new and a known floor wee-er, but since there's been some days wee-free they're admonished every time. And no, it doesn't help :lol: even the 'you'll just get it on your feet and make them dirty you silly idiots' doesn't help.

I'm with Jane & Scrappy - no point in arguing although I do find myself explaining access rights a lot. OH though! he has almost daily arguments with my new bun Eddy on who is top bun. its bloody obvious Eddy is so I've no clue why OH protests

Cookie waits below and intercepts everyone who comes down the stairs. He is acting like a rogue pellets fields and climbs up to our legs and follows us everywhere. He really acts like a thug about it and sometimes I argument him :roll: :lol:

Currently, I am having 'discussions' with certain bunnies about digging tunnels in record time. A full tunnel can appear in a couple of hours. I haven't had an escape yet, but it's been close. I'm also running out of spare bits of paving to cover over the favourite digging spots, so I've had to rearrange the plastic tunnels and wooden hides. There's also a second bunny fence just in case. One has been aiming for under the house and another for the bushes on the opposite side.

About 80% of our arguments are around their slipping litter tray habits. They think that if they pull hay out of the hay feeder, and pile it on the floor, they've instantly created a new litter tray :roll:

Also Billy humping - we all argue with Billy about that. He's stopped humping Poppy when I'm in the room now, but Poppy's back looks a little bare and there will always be fresh spray if I pop in during the evening, so he's clearly just storing it all up.

Their biggest argument with us, is about dinner time. They would prefer it come forward an hour a day, every day, and they will not let me pass until I've fed them :lol:

Back