Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What’s the biggest argument you have with your rabbit/s?

I'm with Jane & Scrappy - no point in arguing although I do find myself explaining access rights a lot. OH though! he has almost daily arguments with my new bun Eddy on who is top bun. its bloody obvious Eddy is so I've no clue why OH protests

Wise Old Thumper

Blossom does not want to come in when I call her, even for food!

Cookie waits below and intercepts everyone who comes down the stairs. He is acting like a rogue pellets fields and climbs up to our legs and follows us everywhere. He really acts like a thug about it and sometimes I argument him

Wise Old Thumper

these are brilliant.
    PLEASE DON’T QUOTE MY POSTS IN ANY THREADS I START. Thank you

Please Remember to Advocate for your Rabbit.

'I have the responsibility to do what I want in a world of others, but so does everyone else and it works best if we take each other into account.' (EVD)

Warren Veteran

Currently, I am having 'discussions' with certain bunnies about digging tunnels in record time. A full tunnel can appear in a couple of hours. I haven't had an escape yet, but it's been close. I'm also running out of spare bits of paving to cover over the favourite digging spots, so I've had to rearrange the plastic tunnels and wooden hides. There's also a second bunny fence just in case. One has been aiming for under the house and another for the bushes on the opposite side.

About 80% of our arguments are around their slipping litter tray habits. They think that if they pull hay out of the hay feeder, and pile it on the floor, they've instantly created a new litter tray

Also Billy humping - we all argue with Billy about that. He's stopped humping Poppy when I'm in the room now, but Poppy's back looks a little bare and there will always be fresh spray if I pop in during the evening, so he's clearly just storing it all up.

Their biggest argument with us, is about dinner time. They would prefer it come forward an hour a day, every day, and they will not let me pass until I've fed them
    If you need help with anything, please feel free to send me a private message or contact any of the other forum buddies