• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddy & Boo

Eddy & Boo playing to their strengths

6aFgZhol.jpg

tTAiUL5l.jpg

hCwWxynl.jpg

Oh bless them both, they àlways make me smile :love: I love Eddy investigating the shopping bag, helpful boy :D

I'm too impatient to know. He does feel stocky but he looks like a small bunny to me, Mouse was a big medium (very long) & she was only 2.8 k, lacking in muscle though obv. When he put his paws on you he feels so light & gentle. I saw on another thread the fosterer said he was 2.2.

I would be surprised if he weighs enough to get the fat talk. Froe also feels light and gentle when he puts paws on you, but I reckon this is good muscle control.

He was 2.2kg, but I wonder if he's heavier than that now. Will have a go at weighing him tomorrow. He's very short in the body though. Do you think that Eddy is longer than Froe?

no, I reckon Eddy would be a bit smaller all round than Froe. I actually imagined Froe to be smaller but i have a file with the photos you sent and just checked again.

I bet vets are good at guessing weights:lol:

I have more dark & blurry photos :lol:

Boobly warming her old bones, she knows how to keep toasty

texhCzal.jpg

& I guess Eddy does too

V8j7cHWl.jpg

Put CH heating on (1st time this winter) so it was sploofs & flops all night

uQ9Jalwl.jpg

BsLeYSll.jpg

chicken leg crookedy sploof:lol:

LCUfAvWl.jpg

Back