• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddy & Boo

Some of mine hate their feet off the ground.
Eddy and Boo look like they bonded very well! Good job.
My favorite pic is them under the bed! Dusting bunnies!!

Bunny Kerr-plunk

I decided to make my bunnies a version of kerr-plunk:lol: Reckoned eddy loves to pull things out so put herbs & kale on top of the straws. Very predictably Boo just reared up & ate it from the top :lol: then so did Eddy. How did I not see that coming

9lk6E6Ul.jpg

I have an adorable little video of Boo but phone won't sent it to my email so just a blurry pic instead

gh5q8f4l.jpg

Later Eddy did have fun later removing the straws by tugging them out & chewing them at base. He missed the coriander drop but Boo didn't

Aww, they were too clever. :lol: :love: The photos are cute, though, and I'm glad Eddy still had fun with the straws. :love: I'd love to see Boo's little video, so that's sad that your phone won't send it to your email! I had to look up what kerr-plunk was. Did you know it was invented by an Eddy?

Aww, they were too clever. :lol: :love: The photos are cute, though, and I'm glad Eddy still had fun with the straws. :love: I'd love to see Boo's little video, so that's sad that your phone won't send it to your email! I had to look up what kerr-plunk was. Did you know it was invented by an Eddy?

Thank you:love: No i didn't know it was invented by an Eddy but very fitting that it was

Haha, when I started reading it and looked at the first pic, I though Froe and Tui would just eat it from the top :lol: The smell would be attracting them towards the top. Glad that your bunnies didn't disappoint :)

Lovely pics though :)

Love the kerplunk idea- very creative. I’d also love to see the video of Boo.

I may make one!

thanks everyone. Eddy just loves pulling the straws out :lol: I reckon if I put the straw holes lower down it will work better - _ & a cardboard disc on the top. Zigzag - defo make one, its the most popular of my attempts to make homemade toys. If you do post pics :)

Here Boo delays fire building for about 30 mins demanding loves from Bob
E6CGUQTl.jpg

blurry boo
muUL72Ql.jpg

TlKRiiCl.jpg

Eddy finally in his pot
ZjYXw8cl.jpg

Back