• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddy & Boo

we have a new rug to replace the dodgy bunny floor coverings in the lounge. Its been a long time coming so I explained to Eddy it'd be really nice to keep it pee free, not even a one off celebratory wee when Boris goes. His face is not giving me much reassurance so I've plenty of white wine vinegar at the ready

pLOwwTxl.jpg

Boobly is a good girl, she only pees in the tray

Cbj3BiVl.jpg

we have a new rug to replace the dodgy bunny floor coverings in the lounge. Its been a long time coming so I explained to Eddy it'd be really nice to keep it pee free, not even a one off celebratory wee when Boris goes. His face is not giving me much reassurance so I've plenty of white wine vinegar at the ready

pLOwwTxl.jpg
[/IMG]

Boobly is a good girl, she only pees in the tray

Cbj3BiVl.jpg
[/IMG]

Eddy's face shows me that he's preferring to not understand your request. Maybe get clever Boo to explain it to him in rabbit talk.

Omi;7302080[B said:
]Eddy's face shows me that he's preferring to not understand your request.[/B] Maybe get clever Boo to explain it to him in rabbit talk.

I read his face the same but thought I was being paranoid

I read his face the same but thought I was being paranoid
Nope, I agree too. At least you've got one good rabbit, both of mine are great at leading each other on the wee on the floor stakes :roll: Barrie at least came with an existing urge to pee everywhere, Chibbs is just a PITA.

Eddy looks like he's mentally going La La La La :lol: Boo is a lovely clean girlie :love:

like that song

I'm covering my ears like a kid
When your words mean nothing, I go la la la
I'm turning up the volume when you speak
'Cause if my heart can't stop it
I find a way to block it, I go
La la, la la la la la na na na na na
La la na na, la la la la la na na na na na

like that song

I'm covering my ears like a kid
When your words mean nothing, I go la la la
I'm turning up the volume when you speak
'Cause if my heart can't stop it
La la, la la la la la na na na na na

That's the one :lol:

Rug arrived Tuesday. Its in my lounge so not their main room, they are here approx 6 hours each evening/night.
Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri the rug remains pee free. saturday inlaws visit. eddy pees on rug, not one, two but three times. guest left yesterday evening & he came down & peed on the rug again :lol: To be fair he hasn't peed on the rug as such, we've bath mats & use one next to the litter tray where his wee crimes have mainly taken place. But he thinks he is peeing on the rug.

Sounds like territorial doesn't it? And the extra one after they'd gone, just to make sure :)

I forgot to say previously, I like your new rug :)

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Rodney does that too when he pees outside the litter tray. He gives me the 'stare'

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

definitely territorial, he is back to being a good boy. Seems he likes house guests as much as I do :lol: He also flew into guest room as first opportunity to have a very noisy gnaw on the furniture. Poor little boy, it must be hard work trying to protect your kingdom

Back