• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddy & Boo

back yard adventures

DefrN1lm.jpg
[/IMG]

gi6MOmbm.jpg
[/IMG]

JMBRNBPm.jpg
[/IMG]

sZMkWnMm.jpg
[/IMG]

top decky bothy sun bathing

27tFxjFm.jpg
[/IMG]

gOYlkgim.jpg
[/IMG]

back inside & indignant
UnEzDiZl.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm still very happy with them, Boo's life is transformed:love:

This is the BEST news :love:

thanks petsmum & omi. Its like she has a new purpose in life:love: when he gets too excited she lets him know with a little grunt. They've really worked it out, clever bunnies

You did a wonderful job of matchmaking and bonding. They look like a happy couple who has been together a very long time.
Boo is doing so well with a younger bun too. She got to mould him to her specifications!

You did a wonderful job of matchmaking and bonding. They look like a happy couple who has been together a very long time.
Boo is doing so well with a younger bun too. She got to mould him to her specifications!

aww thanks bunny momma -Bob takes the pee as I took several weeks to bond them whereas I think its what they needed. End result is good so thats all that matters. Boo is doing brilliantly coping with her young man .

For anyone searching the forum about bonding deaf & blind bunnies please let Boo be your inspiration :love:

Where is Eddy is a very normal question in this house but not where is Boo. They were in the lounge & there are no secret places except under the chairs. Nope, not there.

Eventually found my little princess guarding her bag of forage

nb2FHelm.jpg

jeoBR2Kl.jpg

thought I'd add some photos from Sunday of my beautiful Boo

tROAo2pl.jpg

1VsqJIgl.jpg

having a little al fresco cuddle with me

xLpPKhYl.jpg

& my gorgeous Eddy, as always in his bothy, top deck near the exit. Its most definitely his spot:lol:

h8gM8NDl.jpg

Back