• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddy & Boo

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
some recent photos of my lovely bunnies :love:

dF7TvM3l.jpg

Eddy refusing to come in from the bothy (I've made no progress in being able to handle him:lol: he has so learnt all my tricks)

9B4hf9Al.jpg

under the bed

6jRHCQLl.jpg

grass for Boobly's tea

YVAZIBGl.jpg

Boo snoozing in her digging box

Nm5TSzyl.jpg

Brilliant. Is Boo's dig box a carcboard box? Dusty loves to use one of their litter trays as a dig box.

Brilliant. Is Boo's dig box a carcboard box? Dusty loves to use one of their litter trays as a dig box.

yes, its not a digging box as such and in that photo most of the forage and hay been eaten and paper evacuated.
She previously liked to hoof litter and hay out of her litter box in a very enthusiastic manner. Tis a seasonal thing though - only does it in January

Last edited:
They are beautiful photos. There’s something quite magical about Boo - such an expressive bunny. And I think Eddy has done brilliant since finding his special home. It’s a huge adjustment for him as well as you and Boo but Eddy looks so content. :love:

I've just returned for another look :) I love the pic of under the bed. Boo looks as though she is looking fondly at Eddy :love:

I've got two bunnies that I can't handle. Stroking, head to head, brushing all perfectly OK. But picking up is not tolerated.

Eddy refusing to come in from the bothy (I've made no progress in being able to handle him:lol: he has so learnt all my tricks)

9B4hf9Al.jpg
[/IMG]

That's the face of a mischievous rabbit that does what he wants :lol: :lol:

Lovely photos, they both look very happy :love:

Awww thanks everyone. I'm delighted they get on so well. He does love to guide her, not always where she intended to go:lol:

He's a lovely little bunny but OMG did he get to top bun (of all of us) status quickly. Nap - mischief barely covers it. The good thing is he likes to be with Boo so when I carry her downstairs in the evening & then back upstairs at midnight he is quick to follow. Getting him in from the garden is "interesting" & its a tiny space. I get told off by him more than I was by Joey, he does the cutest little tail wag when I annoy him (all the time) although he'll often throw in a stomp too. Come to think of it he is somehow dictating what we can cook, listen to, watch on tele & where we can sleep (if we want to be dry) & how we have our furniture. I didn't realise quite what a dictator he was til I typed it out

Eddy rules the Trawden Warren then :lol: When Matt let the bunnies out on to the lawn last, he opened the run the other way so they could get to different grass easier (we slide half the run so there's a 1' gap each side if that makes sense) and Barrie HATED it, he was stomping all over the place :lol: He doesn't much care to use his brain if he can get away without :lol: Chibbs stomps when she's excited, maybe he's excited by you too?

back yard adventures

DefrN1lm.jpg

gi6MOmbm.jpg

JMBRNBPm.jpg

sZMkWnMm.jpg

top decky bothy sun bathing

27tFxjFm.jpg

gOYlkgim.jpg

back inside & indignant
UnEzDiZl.jpg

I'm still very happy with them, Boo's life is transformed:love:

Back