• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Musical tastes of rabbits

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
We are a quiet household anyway but we've been really very quiet of late as Eddy gets used to being a housebun. One thing we've noticed is that he has very particular tastes in music.

It turns out that Fleetwood Mac is his thing :lol: despite liking them myself I can't work out why he would.
Bob was playing them the other night & I asked why - he said cos Eddy enjoyed them the other day. I just remembered this, played it & on cue got an adorable binky show:love:

He had a few Diva episodes at the odd song (& god does he play that role well). Chatting with Bob I asked Google machine thing to play "God is a dj" (heavy beats, dance music) - my god Eddy was inconsolable for an hour later :(

I look forward to discovering eddy's other musical preferences (aka what I'm allowed to listen to)- so far they are tipping towards easy listening which suits me fine.

Anyone elses rabbit like some musical stuff & hate others with a passion?

Mine get subjected to Planet Rock radio and Russian metal, but they're usually more happy that someone's outside with them (or that they're on the big lawn rather than stuck in the run) than upset by my choices XD

Ahh even that's luck, Cookie hates music, I just live with headphones :lol:

Mine get subjected to Planet Rock radio and Russian metal, but they're usually more happy that someone's outside with them (or that they're on the big lawn rather than stuck in the run) than upset by my choices XD

he could have it a lot worse then:lol::lol:

Eddy obviously has impeccable musical taste - that’s all I can say. One of the best blues bands of all time. I’d be here all day citing the classics from fleetwood mac and everybun needs to have a copy of rumours.
We don’t play music here for Flo and Alfred. Although I am a music lover - rock and 80s more my genre.

My bridge bunny Rosie loved the theme to ' Miami Vice' when it came on she'd be straight into the lounge racing around at 70 mph. Once it stopped, she left the room!

Eddy obviously has impeccable musical taste - that’s all I can say. One of the best blues bands of all time. I’d be here all day citing the classics from fleetwood mac and everybun needs to have a copy of rumours.
We don’t play music here for Flo and Alfred. Although I am a music lover - rock and 80s more my genre.

very little bad music came out in the 70s or 80's :love:

I think it is my singing along that is the problem for the Bunnies :lol:

:lol:

My lionheads, especially Amber, like to watch the tv. Sometimes a loud noise has them running at top speed.

I do not think.they are impressed when my spouse listens to polka music.

Last edited:
so considerate of you ! but maybe you just haven't yet found the music Cookie loves ?

I think that's the only part of him that looks like my husband, they both hate music. I am the last bastion in this regard as a music lover at home. :lol:

I'm finding this thread fascinating, because Treacle was deaf. She had no reaction to noise, but every evening she would be on her rug under the coffee table, facing the telly, so I think she just enjoyed watching :D

Not musical but mine seem to like watching football, not sure if it's the sound or what as I assume they can't really make out the picture on the screen? One always pays attention during Liverpool matches, which doesn't go down well in our house :lol:

Back