• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hap-pee Birthday dad

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Bob's birthday today. 5am he gets his birthday present from Eddy. Bright orange pee the size of a dinner plate deposited his side, chest to neck area. He's been such a good boy with his toileting in the bedroom til now.

I thought forum might enjoy :wave:

I'm sure he just wanted to demonstrate that he was aware that today was something to get excited about. And he contributed in the only way he knew how :lol:

The bed frame is back :( I really miss eddy running circuits across my back multiple times in the night but he did a second pee (Bobs side again:lol:) so it had to be done.

Awww maybe Eddy just wants to share the bed with only you!

I think Rodney would just eat my bed and Blossom would pee on both of us if we allowed them in [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Awww maybe Eddy just wants to share the bed with only you!

I think Rodney would just eat my bed and Blossom would pee on both of us if we allowed them in [emoji1787]

My suggestion was for Bob to sleep in the other room so we could at least see if the peeing stopped :lol:I didn't win that one

This is one of those times I'd love to read their minds

My suggestion was for Bob to sleep in the other room so we could at least see if the peeing stopped [emoji38]I didn't win that one

This is one of those times I'd love to read their minds
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Back