• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Male rabbit biting only females in the family - does it make sense?

JamesK

New Kit
He hasn't been neutered and it's about time we did it (we're going to book him in soon). He's bitten my daughter twice in a week and my wife really badly a couple of weeks ago. He bites really hard, it doesn't seem like just a warning. He has still yet to bite either myself or my son and I don't understand why. Is it just coincidence?

I work from home and pet him multiple times through the day, often when he's sleeping. Maybe I shouldn't but I can't resist. He doesn't seem overly bothered, I wake him up for some ear stroking and cheek rubbing but I do it really gently so I don't move him about much. My son doesn't pet him often and when he does he's not all that careful.

I googled this but there seems no evidence for it whatsoever. Any thoughts?

cheers,
James.

My first mini lol did this way back in 1998 must been his hormones going crazy was after he was done he stopped

Back