• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT TRANSPORT NEEDED FOR 15 RATS OR THEY WILL BE PTS

Hi,

This is an emergancy situation, a 'rescue' has to close and many rats need to be rehoused if they aren't they will be PTS. I have offered to take the last remaining 15 rats but transport is URGENTLY required to get these rats to safety. If nothing can be arranged these rats will be PTS.

The rats should be taken to Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon, Surrey some time over the weekend. Emma has no space to house them and they will need to be collected from her as soon as they arrive. The rats need to be transported to me in Exmouth Devon.

From what I have heard these rats could have mange, mico and other health probelms. If anyone can help with moving these rats please let me know asap.

Many thanks

Oh dear this is now getting quite urgent, please can anyone help these ratties?? :(
Please let us know what happens

Back