• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ah, Tulip has been good girl today

mikek

Warren Veteran
and especially enjoying relaxing in the sunshine.
it's a bit cooler now :)

hsHKDOK.jpg

0svh3qE.jpg

Last edited:
.... she was VERY bad with my favourite clematis though a couple of weeks ago :(
i found it quite hard to forgive her but i am over it now

Such a pretty girlie - with a look that says 'I know I can twist you round my little finger, despite the clematis episode'.:love::lol:
That's some garden you have there!

.... she was VERY bad with my favourite clematis though a couple of weeks ago :(
i found it quite hard to forgive her but i am over it now

But if you don't have it, did you put a cookie in front of the child and say don't eat it? :roll: :lol: :lol:
Also, Tulip's father is so soft hearted he could never stand her :love: :love:

Ah dear what a great time she is having in the garden :)

But if you don't have it, did you put a cookie in front of the child and say don't eat it? :roll: :lol: :lol:

ah yes, ultimately it was my fault, but still :evil: :lol:

ah, it brings me so much joy to see her in the garden. i have some binoculars so i can see what she's up too :lol:
i would love to have lots of buns in the garden (like maybe 8 or 9 or 10) but wouldn't really be able to afford it (like £50 per vaccination now) & i'm sure it would be a nightmare getting them all in at night.

ah, it brings me so much joy to see her in the garden. i have some binoculars so i can see what she's up too :lol:
i would love to have lots of buns in the garden (like maybe 8 or 9 or 10) but wouldn't really be able to afford it (like £50 per vaccination now) & i'm sure it would be a nightmare getting them all in at night.

Ah this sentence is so cuteee xxx

And your last sentence, can you imagine what will happen to the clematis? :lol: :lol:

Tulip looks very happy in her lovely garden. She has so much to explore.
She is looking pretty too.
It can be annoying when animals ruin our favorite items when there are plenty of other items for them to chew or destroy. I get wild animals in my yard that is not fenced and they prefer newly planted ornamental trees and shrubs to a yard filled with weeds.

Last edited:
Tulip - we missed ya. Looking gorgeous as ever. lucky girl having all that grass. Our clematis almost got Eddified this evening

Awww lovely girl!

Obviously the clematis needed a prune and she was just helping out [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Back