• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Survey rabbit cages

FienDC

New Kit
Hello everyone!

I am currently in my final year at Odisee university in Belgium, here I am following the bachelor degree in agro and biotechnology (specialization in animal care). For my bachelor thesis, I am trying to evaluate the cages of Savic in function of the well-being of rabbits and the demand of the consumer.
Could all rabbit owners please fill out the following survey: https://odisee.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_09eDxbjHfiDyBSu ?

Thank you very much in advance.

good luck with your degree and survey. Is the survey appropriate for free range house bunnies that don't have cages?

Thank you very much!
Yes, you can always give your opinion! There are a few cage/hutch related questions but then you just have to respond that you don't have a cage/hutch.
You can normally answer the other questions without problems.

Thank you very much!
Yes, you can always give your opinion! There are a few cage/hutch related questions but then you just have to respond that you don't have a cage/hutch.
You can normally answer the other questions without problems.

Thanks. I've completed now too

Well, doesn't look like I'm the kind of person to aim questions about cages at, did it anyway. I love grazing my rabbits on the meadow, outside the fence, they are outside during daytime anyway if they want, and two of them share my house with me. The others have hutches I could comfortably sleep in with them.

Back