• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Else’s Bunnies Gone Loopy ?

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Spring is definitely in the air here !! Even Arthritic Oldie Endeavour has been doing Bunny 5000s, Aoife has built two huge nests and JJ is popcorning like a Guinea Pig :lol: Meanwhile Dara keeps thumping and trying to hump JJ, ( when he finally stays still) and Roisin’s ‘I am a Bunny with ATTITUDE’ has increased x 1000 :lol:

If you don’t hear from me again you will know I have not survived the Spring Fever outbreak in the SW London Warren :shock: :lol:

Boo is just Boo & I don't know if Eddison is normally like this (I hope so) but he is doing 500's & binkies non stop. No humping despite bonding. Maybe Spring hits the Northern bunnies later

Not yet! Sounds exhausting! Though you must be enjoying the show after the awful Winter health issues for you and bunnies.

Yep, Harry has been going crazy constantly running around, trying to get into thd lounge and stamping feet left right and centre!

Aww I do miss having bunnies, but i love hearing about everyones buns on here.

P.s. I'm very bunny broody

The only spring fever I'm dealing with is hay fever and doggy allergies to everything lately. :(
Ebon hasn't stopped chewing herself for weeks and the nearest dermatologist is 6 hours away in Springfield. :roll:

I would love to watch popcorning bunnies again!

Chibbs has been even more off with everyone than usual! Last week, she didn't want pellets (not refused, just blatantly didn't want them as she took the cabbage piece out and ate that :roll:), hopped off after eating her cabbage piece, came back, humped Barrie until he moved so she could see what was in his bowl, then went outside and proceeded to glare at EVERTHING from the extension. Barrie just let her get on with it, then two days later had a go at humping her outside :love: Brave lad. They've been chasing a bit more than usual (instances rather than time taken) but nothing unexpected. Chibbs hasn't, as far as we've seen, retaliated on Barrie for that humping attempt. Yet. She holds a good long grudge!

Apricot has been going nuts for the last few days [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Spring is definitely in the air here! Earlier today Fudgie humped Scipio. I never thought she'd be brave enough to do that! Poor Scipio didn't know what was going on.

Rodney is definitely a bit loopy! Can't tell if it's spring fever or just being separated from Blossom.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

I'm just glad Dotty is such a patient girl, Yet-To-Be-Named, my new house buck since December, is following her around trying to hump her every day, also, i need to mop up almost every day since he tries to spray her with no regard where they are...

If anyone needs an advocat about neutering and spaying pet bunnies, ask me.

So funny lol, I remember years ago when I had Rosie nethie her spring fever would hit without fail in January before spring. Sometimes she drove poor Mowgli mad, she loved him but when she was at worst he would jump on the bed wit me and hide behind me lol
They wouldn't go near each other she even would go to bite him. I felt cruel and said I'm fed up of this sort yourselves out and shut them in bathroom for half hour, and the where back to buddies again lol x

Back