Thread: Biddy - special needs bunny - South Yorkshire

Wise Old Thumper

Default Biddy - special needs bunny - South Yorkshire

Meet the lovely Biddy. She is around 1 to 2 years old and has no ligaments in her left knee, this causes her left leg to splay to the side. Despite this she can run, jump, binky and sit up on her back legs. She is a confident bunny, not particularly keen on being handled, but is very friendly on her own terms.

She came into rescue from an unsuitable home, she was with her sister Rosa bud, they were very close, but sadly Rosa bud died shortly after arriving in the rescue. Biddy is now searching for a neutered boy to call her own.

She needs an indoor home with lots of space for her to exercise and keep her legs strong. She needs a carpeted floor as slips on laminate or tiled surfaces.

Biddy is fully vaccinated and health checked.

Adoption fee 60

We do home checks which may involve a home visit and/or photos and videos, proof of vaccination and possibly a reference from your vet

Last edited by Graciee; 12-04-2022 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymadhouse View Post
    Meet the lovely Biddy. She is around 1 to 2 years old and has no ligaments in her left knee, this causes her left leg to splay to the side. Despite this she can run, jump, binky and sit up on her back legs. She is a confident bunny, not particularly keen on being handled, but is very friendly on her own terms.

She came into rescue from an unsuitable home, she was with her sister Rosa bud, they were very close, but sadly Rosa bud died shortly after arriving in the rescue. Biddy is now searching for a neutered boy to call her own.

She needs an indoor home with lots of space for her to exercise and keep her legs strong. She needs a carpeted floor as slips on laminate or tiled surfaces.

Biddy is fully vaccinated and health checked.

Adoption fee 60

We do home checks which may involve a home visit and/or photos and videos, proof of vaccination and possibly a reference from your vet

She's gorgeous

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

oh what a lovely face I hope she finds the perfect home

She is beautiful

Beautiful girl, hope she finds her forever home soon xxx

Sending loads of love for such a beautiful bunny with such a special heart and soul.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Aww she's beautiful
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Thank you everyone. I'm looking after this little lady at the moment. She is a special bunny ❤️❤️