• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggies!

Really!

The girl I have is definitely picky, the boy doesn't seem to be tho!

Trust me to get an odd one [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Nah, I've had all kinds. Some picky, some crazy about everything. :lol:

Lovely pic :love:

I think Percy suits him very well. Percy for me goes with pig, whereas Teddy goes with bear :lol: Agnes is a lovely name, but I would say she looks too informal for a nun. Aggie?

Aww... so cute. Loving the idea of a piggy nun. Got to be Agnes, for that reason alone. Even though she's living with a Mr Pig. [emoji38]
Hahaha yes I love the name Agnes doesn't give me nun vibes tho [emoji38][emoji38]

Lovely pic :love:

I think Percy suits him very well. Percy for me goes with pig, whereas Teddy goes with bear [emoji38] Agnes is a lovely name, but I would say she looks too informal for a nun. Aggie?

Yeaaa Idk if I want Percy pig tho you know? I may have to think more about this [emoji38]

Aggie makes me think someone's getting aggy [emoji38]

I actually like Maggie tho! [emoji38]

If anyone has another other suggestions for either of them lemme know [emoji38]

I like Maggie too. Or, if you fancy going a bit fancy, you could go for Margarita (like the pizza!) Ooh, actually Rita would be a good name as well.

As for Mr Pig, I'm going to have to insist that you name him Alan.

I had an Agnes piggy! :lol: I like the name generally, but she was named after a place we used to visit regularly called Burton Agnes that had loads of piggies :lol: I like Percy, didn't think of Percy pig.. but I prefer Teddy. My previous boy pigs were Bertie and Arnie. My girls have been Ginny, Lima, Billie, Tillie, Agnes, Ellie (was called Alice but I decided I didn't like it!) Robyn also started off as Rose but it's too girly for her :lol:

I like Maggie too. Or, if you fancy going a bit fancy, you could go for Margarita (like the pizza!) Ooh, actually Rita would be a good name as well.

As for Mr Pig, I'm going to have to insist that you name him Alan.
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]Love that

Unfortunately Alan is a name with really bad connotations for me so I can't use that. I do really love Maggie tho leading towards that now, but still like Agnes. Any more Mr pig name suggestions?

Also Marguerite, like the flower [emoji7]

I had an Agnes piggy! [emoji38] I like the name generally, but she was named after a place we used to visit regularly called Burton Agnes that had loads of piggies [emoji38] I like Percy, didn't think of Percy pig.. but I prefer Teddy. My previous boy pigs were Bertie and Arnie. My girls have been Ginny, Lima, Billie, Tillie, Agnes, Ellie (was called Alice but I decided I didn't like it!) Robyn also started off as Rose but it's too girly for her [emoji38]

Awh they're all so cute [emoji7]

Yea I didn't get Percy pig either at first! I love Bertie! That's a great name :D

Practical question, can I over do veg and pellets? The boy keep finishing the bowl of food.. [emoji51] And they demand veggies like 4/5 times a day. I wasn't here yesterday and they were yelling at Michael [emoji38] but then I got home and they started at me even tho they'd had dinner! So they had veggies 6 times yesterday [emoji51][emoji51] I feel like I'm over feeding them, they eat hay too [emoji38]

Awh they're all so cute [emoji7]

Yea I didn't get Percy pig either at first! I love Bertie! That's a great name :D

Oh no I forgot Marcie off my list!! I thought I'd missed some one out :lol: Do you want human names? I quite like things like Scout, Scrabble, Parsnip etc for piggies but I guess need to match/wouldn't go with one human name

Oh no I forgot Marcie off my list!! I thought I'd missed some one out [emoji38] Do you want human names? I quite like things like Scout, Scrabble, Parsnip etc for piggies but I guess need to match/wouldn't go with one human name
Marcie is beautiful! That's on my name list [emoji7]

Yea Idk really I think human coz I'm quite attached to Maggie and Agnes now, altho I do tend to mix fruit and real names for my buns [emoji38] so who knows!

Practical question, can I over do veg and pellets? The boy keep finishing the bowl of food.. [emoji51] And they demand veggies like 4/5 times a day. I wasn't here yesterday and they were yelling at Michael [emoji38] but then I got home and they started at me even tho they'd had dinner! So they had veggies 6 times yesterday [emoji51][emoji51] I feel like I'm over feeding them, they eat hay too [emoji38]

You can over do pellets, I think the piggy forum recommend a tablespoon per pig a day? Mine get this in a morning and eat them all there and then. Veggies I'd just be worried about bladder problems if it's high calcium veggies? But if safe veg like pepper etc then I'd think ok? Mine wheek and I ignore the poor things :lol: well I stop and speak to them but say no food till tea or whatever :lol:

You can over do pellets, I think the piggy forum recommend a tablespoon per pig a day? Mine get this in a morning and eat them all there and then. Veggies I'd just be worried about bladder problems if it's high calcium veggies? But if safe veg like pepper etc then I'd think ok? Mine wheek and I ignore the poor things [emoji38] well I stop and speak to them but say no food till tea or whatever [emoji38]

Yeaaa it way more than that [emoji51]

No high calcium veggies, although parsley in small amounts a few times a week. Coz I have a plant [emoji38]

Mine get louder and louder if I ignore... It's really difficult [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Flippin' 'eck, if you feed them whenever they ask for it, you're in trouble. :lol: They will just ask 100 times a day. They get so used to a routine, and that includes associating the sounds of a human with bringing grub. I feed veg and pellets twice a day. You definitely want to give a very small amount of pellets.

If they are being loud, just put a bit of hay in front of them.

Flippin' 'eck, if you feed them whenever they ask for it, you're in trouble. [emoji38] They will just ask 100 times a day. They get so used to a routine, and that includes associating the sounds of a human with bringing grub. I feed veg and pellets twice a day. You definitely want to give a very small amount of pellets.

If they are being loud, just put a bit of hay in front of them.

This is gunna be hard to fix I think [emoji38]

We talking about an egg cup a day between them?

Yes, probably about that.

They do learn a routine, so they will learn that veg and pellets come twice a day etc. But they always live in hope. :lol:

Back