Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 86

Thread: Piggies!

  1. #61
    Wise Old Thumper SarahP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    36,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Really!

    The girl I have is definitely picky, the boy doesn't seem to be tho!

    Trust me to get an odd one

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    Nah, I've had all kinds. Some picky, some crazy about everything.
    Sarah.

    RIP Dusty and Clover bunnies xxx
    Bramble, Hazel and Molly guinea pigs

  2. #62
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    24,154

    Default

    Lovely pic

    I think Percy suits him very well. Percy for me goes with pig, whereas Teddy goes with bear Agnes is a lovely name, but I would say she looks too informal for a nun. Aggie?

  3. #63
    Warren Veteran KCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,976

    Default

    Omggg they are so cuteeeeee

  4. #64
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahP View Post
    Aww... so cute. Loving the idea of a piggy nun. Got to be Agnes, for that reason alone. Even though she's living with a Mr Pig.
    Hahaha yes I love the name Agnes doesn't give me nun vibes tho

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

  5. #65
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Lovely pic

    I think Percy suits him very well. Percy for me goes with pig, whereas Teddy goes with bear Agnes is a lovely name, but I would say she looks too informal for a nun. Aggie?
    Yeaaa Idk if I want Percy pig tho you know? I may have to think more about this

    Aggie makes me think someone's getting aggy

    I actually like Maggie tho!

    If anyone has another other suggestions for either of them lemme know

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

  6. #66
    Wise Old Thumper keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    14,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahP View Post
    Aww... so cute. Loving the idea of a piggy nun. Got to be Agnes, for that reason alone. Even though she's living with a Mr Pig.
    Sister Agnes and Brother Percy/whatever, to, uhm, preserve their dignity?
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her/any.

    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  7. #67
    Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,352

    Default

    I like Maggie too. Or, if you fancy going a bit fancy, you could go for Margarita (like the pizza!) Ooh, actually Rita would be a good name as well.

    As for Mr Pig, I'm going to have to insist that you name him Alan.

  8. #68
    Forum Buddy Liz47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    East Yorkshire
    Posts
    10,667

    Default

    I had an Agnes piggy! I like the name generally, but she was named after a place we used to visit regularly called Burton Agnes that had loads of piggies I like Percy, didn't think of Percy pig.. but I prefer Teddy. My previous boy pigs were Bertie and Arnie. My girls have been Ginny, Lima, Billie, Tillie, Agnes, Ellie (was called Alice but I decided I didn't like it!) Robyn also started off as Rose but it's too girly for her

    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

  9. #69
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    I like Maggie too. Or, if you fancy going a bit fancy, you could go for Margarita (like the pizza!) Ooh, actually Rita would be a good name as well.

    As for Mr Pig, I'm going to have to insist that you name him Alan.
    Love that

    Unfortunately Alan is a name with really bad connotations for me so I can't use that. I do really love Maggie tho leading towards that now, but still like Agnes. Any more Mr pig name suggestions?



    Also Marguerite, like the flower

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

  10. #70
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    23,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz47 View Post
    I had an Agnes piggy! I like the name generally, but she was named after a place we used to visit regularly called Burton Agnes that had loads of piggies I like Percy, didn't think of Percy pig.. but I prefer Teddy. My previous boy pigs were Bertie and Arnie. My girls have been Ginny, Lima, Billie, Tillie, Agnes, Ellie (was called Alice but I decided I didn't like it!) Robyn also started off as Rose but it's too girly for her
    Awh they're all so cute

    Yea I didn't get Percy pig either at first! I love Bertie! That's a great name

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •