• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Breakfast

beckie20

Mama Doe
Hi,

I was just wondering what you all tend to give your buns for breakfast?

I usually give a handful of dried forage and 4 Fiba First sticks per pair, but Fiba First seems to be out of stock everywhere, or at least £20 a box so I think it might be time for a change up!

They get their pellets for dinner, and some veg/fresh herbs for supper, and obviously hay topped up morning and evening.

I tend to give a bit of forage and some dandelion root, or mix it up for a hay cookie instead.

Whatever's left of the overnight run-top bramble put on the floor, not usually all of it, some lavender or rosemary depending on what mood they're in, a bit of rose and/or mallow and that's about it.

My bunnies would feel very neglected reading this :lol: Between the 2 of them they either get a fibafirst stick (this should have read each!) or one eggcup of pellets (same again at night) and refreshed hay, they only get veg/herbs on a night or extras like dried stuff at a random point during the day.

Last edited:
I feed differently from day to day but breakfast usually includes fresh forage atm, in winter its be a cavolo nero leaf & fibra first or dried forage.

Back