• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My mum's hairdresser got a rabbit

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
from a pet shop. A lovely super clean & tidy bunny. He liked to zoom round & would chill with the family in the evening. So my mum advocates for the bunny - (with advice passed on through me :oops:) - advising he gets a girlfriend - I provided the pro rescue & neutering advice. Hairdressers partner a bit reluctant, he didn't want a bunny in the first place but since their boy was so easy to live with he agreed. fast forward 6 months & he is happily bonded to a girl who sounds absolutely hilarious. My mum showed me the photo of what they have done in the garden - I can't believe the amazing tunnel network, one photo showed 3 entrance points. They are not even outside bunnies. Oh no! New girl likes to sit quietly up high & launch self on the partners head when least expecting it. Their house is turned upside down & the buns have earned their place & interior design rights :thumb:

:lol:

from a pet shop. A lovely super clean & tidy bunny. He liked to zoom round & would chill with the family in the evening. So my mum advocates for the bunny - (with advice passed on through me :oops:) - advising he gets a girlfriend - I provided the pro rescue & neutering advice. Hairdressers partner a bit reluctant, he didn't want a bunny in the first place but since their boy was so easy to live with he agreed. fast forward 6 months & he is happily bonded to a girl who sounds absolutely hilarious. My mum showed me the photo of what they have done in the garden - I can't believe the amazing tunnel network, one photo showed 3 entrance points. They are not even outside bunnies. Oh no! New girl likes to sit quietly up high & launch self on the partners head when least expecting it. Their house is turned upside down & the buns have earned their place & interior design rights :thumb:

:lol:

So they have joined the world of crazy Rabbit care givers :lol:

Back