• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Forum Wobble Alert

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Over the last week there have been a few ‘’Server Error’’ issues, the Forum goes down for about 5 minutes each time. The last time a series of wobbles occurred a few years back the Forum eventually went down for about 2 weeks :shock:

Just thought I ought to flag the latest issue up, last time Tamsin had to set up a Temporary Forum as there was a mass outbreak of RU Withdrawal Syndrome :lol:

Over the last week there have been a few ‘’Server Error’’ issues, the Forum goes down for about 5 minutes each time. The last time a series of wobbles occurred a few years back the Forum eventually went down for about 2 weeks :shock:

Just thought I ought to flag the latest issue up, last time Tamsin had to set up a Temporary Forum as there was a mass outbreak of RU Withdrawal Syndrome [emoji38]
Yea I'm not sure what's happening if I'm honest with you! I've messaged Tamsin when it's gone down today and the other day, but I think we need to find out why it's happening [emoji51]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Oh I thought it was just me that had an issue, glad it wasn't, but I can't be without my RU friends :cry:

Damn Russians....lol...just kidding.

As technology advances I've watched a number of forums I used to frequent struggle, especially if the tech support is privately owned. Tamsin does a great job keeping us connected though, so I'm not worried. ;)

Tamsin said she checked last week when it first happened but all seemed OK at the time. She's going to run a repair on the database tonight in the hope that will do the trick. If people are still getting errors tomorrow onwards, please let us know so we can look into it more. I say we, of course I mean Tamsin... [emoji1787]

Tamsin said she checked last week when it first happened but all seemed OK at the time. She's going to run a repair on the database tonight in the hope that will do the trick. If people are still getting errors tomorrow onwards, please let us know so we can look into it more. I say we, of course I mean Tamsin... [emoji1787]

Thanks Karen, or should I say Tamsin :)

Tamsin's just run a repair thingy (that's tech speak lol) and she said it didn't flag up any issues but hopefully it's been enough to sort out whatever been going on.

If it does crop up again, a screenshot or details of the error message you're getting might help to pinpoint the problem. :)

Fingers crossed everyone x

Tamsin's just run a repair thingy (that's tech speak lol) and she said it didn't flag up any issues but hopefully it's been enough to sort out whatever been going on.

If it does crop up again, a screenshot or details of the error message you're getting might help to pinpoint the problem. :)

Fingers crossed everyone x
I have some, I sent her one on fb before, it's the exact same one. Idk if that helps [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Back