• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our family

Tootingrob

New Kit
Hi everyone, I'm quite new here and have only recently opened my eyes to the lovely world of bunnies. Almost a year ago my son moved back home with two lovely beauties Phoenix and Lunar. Sadly they don't get on (I'm still working on this and any advice welcome) so we built them an enclosure each. Some of you may already know that 2 became 4 and we welcomed Cairo and his sister Cookie into the house. We so sadly lost my baby Cairo this week and I'm going to try and post a few pictures here of my lovely angel boy as well as the other just as lovely girls. They have changed my life for the better and I don't think anything has left me more heartbroken than losing Cairo, for the last six months he became my world. So the pictures will be added here and there so for starters here's the outdoor runs for Phoenix and Lunar. (Oh and Cookie is indoors for as long as I can convince my wife) https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/g5vaGgtWhOkk

As others have said, what an amazing set-up ! Beautiful bunnies too, but so sorry to hear that you have lost baby Cairo.

Are they spayed? Cairo is beautiful, a bit like my Charlie :love: Perhaps what is needed is a boy bunny who would sort the girls out, hopefully.

:love:lovely photos, your bunnies are gorgeous and your set up is lovely :love: so sorry you lost Cairo xx

Back