Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for some Flo and Alfred footage later? Updated - now footage at post 4

Default Anyone up for some Flo and Alfred footage later? Updated - now footage at post 4

When I eventually sit down, is anyone up for some footage of the two hooligans?
    Itís been a lovely day today for them - theyíve had garden time since 10am and came in at about 5:30 so I got a little bit of decent footage. Just have to upload and finish off my Pringles and if itís ready Iíll post tonight. Xx
    Last edited by Craig 1965; 26-03-2022 at 09:52 PM.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Yeeesss !!!!
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Aww yess

They always make me smile!

Ok here we go.
    First video is from the garden - about 3 minutes. Hopefully you'll all enjoy watching it.
    https://youtu.be/gWDVzxUHalw

Second video taken last night shows the developing loving bond between Flo and Alfred. It's fair to say Flo does more of this to Alfred than he reciprocates, but I have caught him giving a bit of love back to Flo - I'll try to capture that when it happens.
    https://youtu.be/PjzCpm4DDgs

As you can see, both Flo and Alfred seem to be in good form. Alfred is quite a size now - but he loves the garden and binkeys about when he is outside. He's still not quite trusting of us and doesn't really do strokies unless he is properly chilled and even then it's only a brief minute or so. Flo on the other hand, has I think become more comfortable now after 13 months. She likes to be stroked and will make herself comfortable for this. But my own view is that Flo and Alfred are companions for each other and so I think our reward is that Flo and Alfred are companions for each other and whilst they both had different paths to this destination, they seem to be very happy together.
    Craig xx

Oh lovely videos It was so cute to see the binkys in the first video but the second video is my favourite

Fantastic videos! They look very content

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Alfred and Flo are lovely together. very entertaining.

Aww just lovely, especially Alfred getting groomies

Wise Old Thumper

I am so pleased that Flo and Alfred are very happy together and are looking good.