Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jake, Fern & all!

Default Jake, Fern & all!

Some photos from today (for anyone who doesn't know, fern is undergoing vet treatment for her eye). Piggy photo showing how half and half colours Robyn is, she's almost the perfect split of ginger and black! Jack had his bloods taken today as his regular treatment, and he got really stressed, so we went for a special treat at the doggy deli and got some frozen salmon doggy yoghurt and we sat in the park with it.

Sent from my moto g( power using Tapatalk

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Super pics I've never heard of yogurt for dogs

Thank you There's 3 new dog shops in our town, one of which sells anything you could think of as a dog treat! It's lactose and dairy free of course, Jack can't really have any treats due to his issues so I chose something low fat and natural

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Lovely pictures of your beautiful fur family.

Aww beautiful photos, look at Jack enjoying his special treat bless him

lovely photos your piggies made me laugh. I've a huge soft spot for Jake

Aww beautiful photos

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Lovely photos Fern looks as if she is feeling fine in herself

Quote Originally Posted by Liz47 View Post
    Thank you There's 3 new dog shops in our town, one of which sells anything you could think of as a dog treat! It's lactose and dairy free of course, Jack can't really have any treats due to his issues so I chose something low fat and natural
    Wow, I wish we had something like that here. I mean we have a doggy supply shop but they don't offer fresh treats like yogurt....gotta admit I wrinkled my nose at the idea of fish flavor though.

Lovely photos of all your babies. Snuggles bring virtually sent for them all. xxxxx

Thank you everyone, Jake is a really good boy (unless it's during bonding then he's very nippy!!) Luckily Fern is well herself, she's a bit quieter but better since going onto twice a day Metacam. The dog shops are really good, and so many shops round here are dog friendly. The other flavours were beef and chicken & liver so I thought salmon was the least off putting it didn't smell like fish at least. Whilst in the park Jack met a French bulldog called Phil