Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: A friend for Boobly Bear

He hasn't peed on any of his soft stuff & in 5 days only 2 poops have missed his litter tray. Within the litter tray they are all in a pile

[IMG][/IMG]

That photo was quoted from a week in to eddy.

Eddy has been bonded to Boo for well over 2 months now. Well I say Eddy, I think someone switched him for his messy twin brother. Gone are the tidy piles of poop in the litter tray, there are now bum nuggets scattered with gay abandon . Well there arent atm as I've been house cleaning all day but you get the picture. Is he ever gonna gonna go back to being a clever & tidy boy. He doesn't poop in the spare room or kitchen which are not his main hang-outs.

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    He hasn't peed on any of his soft stuff & in 5 days only 2 poops have missed his litter tray. Within the litter tray they are all in a pile

[IMG][/IMG]

That photo was quoted from a week in to eddy.

Eddy has been bonded to Boo for well over 2 months now. Well I say Eddy, I think someone switched him for his messy twin brother. Gone are the tidy piles of poop in the litter tray, there are now bum nuggets scattered with gay abandon . Well there arent atm as I've been house cleaning all day but you get the picture. Is he ever gonna gonna go back to being a clever & tidy boy. He doesn't poop in the spare room or kitchen which are not his main hang-outs.
    Oh Eddy sorry I shouldn't laugh, but I love his bunnitude
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Is it just poo, or pee too?
    Though even poo can be unsightly and it is not fun to step on them with bare feet or socks!

PM - i thought I was keeping his bunitude under wraps

BM - he has a tendency to do a small pee outside the litter tray in the bedroom which was solved by putting a piece of laminate flooring around it. Not the best aesthetically but better than continually cleaning pee of carpet. Its the poops that are the issue. I mean not a big issue but its annoying that I know he can be really neat & tidy. Bob was the same til he got his feet under the table