Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: A friend for Boobly Bear

territorial poop & pee city (only Eddy, Boo uses the tray) - he is having to drink a lot to keep up with the pee manufacture.

[IMG][/IMG]

i'm bored ...but also finally getting braver. boo often has a mooch around the room now & he hangs back to let her most of the time. its now been 2 weeks

Aww I think you are all doing ever so well, sounds like he's learning to play nice
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

How is it going

Quote Originally Posted by TheBee View Post
    How is it going
    Off work this weekend so decided we'd try a continuous thing but only made it to 3am last night. Eddy is the most hyperactive & chasey he has been with Boo throughout - its like he knew. Just really want them to get together full time. Hopefully they'll place nicely today.

Aww be a good boy Eddy, Boo will love you for it
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

I hope it's going well with your two little ones.

they are not doing too bad today. Although he runs towards Boo & appears a little bitey he has never pulled her fur or actually bitten so its prob just normal chase, fur pull antics but a watered down special needs version. He will binky over her while doing it which sounds like play? I am so brave now (all things being relative) i only intercept if Boo gets growly or goes in her grumpy corner. Sometimes she seems to engage (in a blind & deaf bunny way) with the running around. I dunno. I leave them to make drinks, get washing in etc - as long as its good vibes. Why can't they have been love at first sight bunnies

I hope Eddy is not doing too much chasing today.
    That is a lot of pee for a bunny his size!
    Boo and Eddy look so cute together so we have everything crossed things go well this weekend.

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Gosh this is giving me flashbacks to Fudgie and Scipio's bonding! If their bond is anything to go by, then the chasing and general rumbunctiousness does calm down eventually.

Poor Boo and Fudgie. I'm starting to think having a toyboy isn't all it's cracked up to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    Gosh this is giving me flashbacks to Fudgie and Scipio's bonding! If their bond is anything to go by, then the chasing and general rumbunctiousness does calm down eventually.

Poor Boo and Fudgie. I'm starting to think having a toyboy isn't all it's cracked up to be!
    yeah I think it has its downside i've never heard Boo vocalise like this during bonding.

Did you have territorial poops & pees scrappy? its putting me off introducing him to our bedroom