• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Boobly Bear

That’s so exciting, I’m pleased to hear you’ve found a lovely boy for your lady.

I’m taking 4 days off because we’ve just fostered two, it’s perfectly normal. In the alternate universe.

That’s so exciting, I’m pleased to hear you’ve found a lovely boy for your lady.

I’m taking 4 days off because we’ve just fostered two, it’s perfectly normal. In the alternate universe.

How lovely of you. I hope they settle in well:love:

thank you kindly everyone :love: He'll have to have a settling in period as I'm working lots that week. Did manage to get a shift swap so I'm off Thursday after he arrives at least. My supervisor said so Why do you need to change days? I said I don't NEED to change days, I want some days to watch my new bunny :lol: Must sound totally ridiculous coming from a 51 year old :lol:

I think everyone should be granted bunternity leave :lol:

Oh hope all goes well! :love:

We're supposed to get 'pawternity' by getting an extra day off to settle a new puppy/kitten or adopted pet, I don't see why it shouldn't extend to bunnies!

Ooooo how exciting! Can't wait for more updates :D what a lucky bun [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I'm so nervous & excited. Off to do as big a forage as possible in the hope that it will be more appealing for new bun to chew fresh sticks than my william Morris wallpaper. I can hardly remember what its like having a youngster - I'm sure he'll be a good boy ;):lol:

I'm so nervous & excited. Off to do as big a forage as possible in the hope that it will be more appealing for new bun to chew fresh sticks than my william Morris wallpaper. I can hardly remember what its like having a youngster - I'm sure he'll be a good boy ;):lol:

They're leapy, boundy and just so, so lively :lol: Plus they eat....and eat....and eat....everything :lol: We haven't tried Froe with William Morris wallpaper though!

Plus they eat....and eat....and eat....everything :lol:
TBF Lopsy would do that when he wasn't sleeping or cleaning, and the sleeping was all that increased with time, but you could keep him awake with not-hay foods :lol: And sometimes he did try and eat while he was mostly asleep... Would like to add zooming up the walls to Omi's excellent list too :D

Your home will get a lot livelier with a young bunny. :lol: I have no doubt that Boo will smell him right away! Best wishes for tomorrow. How exciting that you get to bring home your new family member. :love:

I'm so nervous & excited. Off to do as big a forage as possible in the hope that it will be more appealing for new bun to chew fresh sticks than my william Morris wallpaper. I can hardly remember what its like having a youngster - I'm sure he'll be a good boy ;)[emoji38]
If you manage to get a bunny that DOESN'T eat your house, I would be interested to know the training regime required to reach such unobtainable standards
Good luck J&B

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

If you manage to get a bunny that DOESN'T eat your house, I would be interested to know the training regime required to reach such unobtainable standards.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Me too!

Best of luck for bringing him home, I bet Boo will be thrilled to have a young man to keep in line!

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Back