Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: A friend for Boobly Bear

What lovely smoochy photos, come on Boo and Eddy you can do this
    Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    they were such good bunnies last night, lots of loves, cuddles & groomies. It was lovely. Thank you strawberries

https://imgur.com/6HmpMr5

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Excuse Eddy's territorial poops - Boo quite likes them
    These are two of the most touching and heart melting photos Iíve seen. Eddy is clearly in such a happy place and Boo seems so content and relaxed with her new companion. Itís beautiful.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

aww thanks. Its been another good night (so far) - much more intense groomies & I am reminding myself they want to be a pair not a trio so trying to be hands off - its the best i've done so far

aww thanks. Its been another good night (so far) - much more intense groomies & I am reminding myself they want to be a pair not a trio so trying to be hands off - its the best i've done so far
    Does this mean you will not be rubbing strawberries on your arms/face and getting a people sized snuggle bed?
    So glad they are doing well. I bet you feel like your Boo is getting married and you are giving away the bride!

LOL at the trio talk I guess that's a joy of outside bonding, you put them somewhere awkward so can't stroke them loads, only intervene if necessary
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her/any.

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

they were such good bunnies last night, lots of loves, cuddles & groomies. It was lovely. Thank you strawberries

https://imgur.com/6HmpMr5

Excuse Eddy's territorial poops - Boo quite likes them
    omg, that vid! good boy Eddy
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    omg, that vid! good boy Eddy
    Boobly been good girl too

this vid is short & v dark - just posted as proof ...& cos she made me
    Last edited by joey&boo; 15-04-2022 at 01:47 AM. Reason: video link removal - see post below

So last night we removed the chair legs & coffee table, floor covered in rabbit bedding. Eddy had huge strop (he really like it under the chairs, he is a massive diva). Bonding got a bit lively for my liking & he was chasing her for humps & she looked grumpy so I stopped him. Without me in the way it was nice to see how he'd explore lots but check in with Boo via a v gentle nose bump every 10 mins or so. He was really fast too.

Today he took some cajoling (nuggets) to finally leave the spare room by which time Boo was bored of looking for him & also just wanted to sleep. So interactions were a bit grumpy again. When Boo is about to flop she digs for 3 seconds then hurls herself over. Just now she was at 1.5 seconds of digging which was enough time for Eddy to hear, rush over, dive under her & left her even grumpier looking.

That’s a beautiful sweet video and Boo looks so comfortable and content and trusting so there are massive positives. Sometimes loves journey just has to take a little side step along the way but I think Eddy knows he’s got the good life now.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

thanks Craig, I get the feeling Eddy thinks he is king of the world but he really doesnt like stuff being moved

Managed to transfer this little video of boobly with her tongue out of my phone - lighting is better

https://imgur.com/lJhlv1X