• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Boobly Bear

thanks bunny momma. Well it was back to work today - they were fine left alone for 6 hours. Thanks for following & you're lovely comments everyone. Final photos to close this thread

Eddy relaxing
ZtLSwU4l.jpg

Boo sunbathing under the wardrobe
2hoVmKGl.jpg

mjfx0Q2l.jpg

Aww what a lovely pic of Eddy snoozing. He looks so contented :love: I bet he thinks he's a lucky boy.

That flop photo of Eddy - he’s smiling. I’ve never seen a bunny do that.
Sometimes a bunny’s heart just knows when it’s a home - Eddy is clearly feeling that way. And two hearts have been healed by your devotion and kindness - Boo’s and Eddy. And whilst Boo knows where her hone has always been, Eddy has had to make his own journey along his young life, not knowing just what was ahead of him.
I am a sort of believer in guidance - guidance from those we cannot see. And whilst we might not always know it, sometimes a little magic happens. Your home is the happiest ending for the start of Eddys life with you all - a life filled with wonders he is yet to know. A special bunny, a special friend and a special home. :love:

You have been through a lot of heartache with the loss of Joey and Mousiepie, so it is wonderful to know Boo will not be lonesome and Eddy will have Boo to mentor him as he makes his own place in your hearts and family. Your love of Boo and patience with Eddy has resulted in this new beginning for two special bunnies.
They both look so relaxed in these photos, like they belong together.

Hope it stays this way. He's a good sleeper too :love:

oh it's staying this way. They lost backsies rights when they took 3 weeks to bond:lol:

I says to Bob for the first time in 3 years my bunnies don't need me - shall we get another? his face was a picture

oh it's staying this way. They lost backsies rights when they took 3 weeks to bond:lol:

I says to Bob for the first time in 3 years my bunnies don't need me - shall we get another? his face was a picture

:lol: I would not even joke with my spouse or he would take it as his opportunity to bring home bunnies without asking me first.

LMAO at both statements. Poor Bob XD

:lol: I would not even joke with my spouse or he would take it as his opportunity to bring home bunnies without asking me first.
Aw man yeah, that's MUCH worse!

i loved reading eddy and boo's story. We lost fleur so bleu was left on his own so i bonded him to squiggles and buttons. Squiggles just wanted to beat him up every second of the day and poor bleu just wanted the company. It took me ages and i was giving up 5 times. Im glad i carried on though because now they all love each other and squiggles and buttons are now fully ree range because i couldnt take free range off blue. He is 5 and half now, which is older for a frenchie. But try telling bleu that he still runs jumps climbs like he is 2 lol..

Back