• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Boobly Bear

Awwwww they look so in love [emoji7]

You should offer bonding services [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Awwwww they look so in love [emoji7]

You should offer bonding services [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I really don't like bonding ! Worst job ever. I'd rather clean people bottoms. You are better at bonding than I Graicee, you got Willoughby & Apricot together .

Thanks so much everyone. If Boo weren't so special I'd be feeling fairly confident by now & prob just be able to leave them together. Its defo moving in right direction

Aww, the photos are adorable.

How many hours together to get to that stage? And how many sessions. You definitely made the right call. I am so nervous when I have a special bond like you do with Boo.

Aww, the photos are adorable.

How many hours together to get to that stage? And how many sessions. You definitely made the right call. I am so nervous when I have a special bond like you do with Boo.

Thank You. I pop them in around 6pm til midnight - but when Eddy leaves the room to explore I take advantage by shutting the lounge door for 15-30 mins to get bits done (like eat). Not much of those hours is spent interacting though as he regularly goes off to do his own thing. Last night they did snuggle for at least an hour though. Yesterday was day 8 of dates. I don't feel Boo needs protecting as such, I think if any bun was aggressive in this pair it would be her but I do need to protect them from explosive situations - really need this bond to work as there is no way I could return him - he's amazing :love:

They look lovely together! You need to be comfortable before allowing unsupervised time. Perhaps leave room yet stay close enough to listen or use a camera - even if not live view-to see if dynamic changes without you in room for short time.

They look lovely together! You need to be comfortable before allowing unsupervised time. Perhaps leave room yet stay close enough to listen or use a camera - even if not live view-to see if dynamic changes without you in room for short time.

Good advice BM. I could be affecting the dynamic so I'll definitely do that leaving the room & filming. First I need to learn to let them be together with me at least sat on a chair (I feel they are highest risk when he approaches her too fast so I'm still way too close. Last night I was proud of myself for sitting on my hands & not stroking them when they were snuggling :lol:) I'm really not very good at this

They are doing fine with the dating approach. I can understand how stressful it is when you have two precious bunnies and you need it to go well.

What lovely smoochy photos, come on Boo and Eddy you can do this
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

they were such good bunnies last night, lots of loves, cuddles & groomies. It was lovely. Thank you strawberries

https://imgur.com/6HmpMr5

LVWLD4Bl.jpg
[/IMG]

Ss2xChzl.jpg
[/IMG]

Excuse Eddy's territorial poops - Boo quite likes them:lol:

These are two of the most touching and heart melting photos I’ve seen. Eddy is clearly in such a happy place and Boo seems so content and relaxed with her new companion. It’s beautiful. :love:

aww thanks. Its been another good night (so far) - much more intense groomies & I am reminding myself they want to be a pair not a trio so trying to be hands off - its the best i've done so far

aww thanks. Its been another good night (so far) - much more intense groomies & I am reminding myself they want to be a pair not a trio so trying to be hands off - its the best i've done so far
Does this mean you will not be rubbing strawberries on your arms/face and getting a people sized snuggle bed?:lol:
So glad they are doing well. I bet you feel like your Boo is getting married and you are giving away the bride!

LOL at the trio talk :D I guess that's a joy of outside bonding, you put them somewhere awkward so can't stroke them loads, only intervene if necessary :lol:

So last night we removed the chair legs & coffee table, floor covered in rabbit bedding. Eddy had huge strop (he really like it under the chairs, he is a massive diva). Bonding got a bit lively for my liking & he was chasing her for humps & she looked grumpy so I stopped him. Without me in the way it was nice to see how he'd explore lots but check in with Boo via a v gentle nose bump every 10 mins or so. He was really fast too.

Today he took some cajoling (nuggets) to finally leave the spare room by which time Boo was bored of looking for him & also just wanted to sleep. So interactions were a bit grumpy again. When Boo is about to flop she digs for 3 seconds then hurls herself over. Just now she was at 1.5 seconds of digging which was enough time for Eddy to hear, rush over, dive under her & left her even grumpier looking.

That’s a beautiful sweet video and Boo looks so comfortable and content and trusting so there are massive positives. Sometimes loves journey just has to take a little side step along the way but I think Eddy knows he’s got the good life now. :love:

thanks Craig, I get the feeling Eddy thinks he is king of the world:lol: but he really doesnt like stuff being moved

Managed to transfer this little video of boobly with her tongue out of my phone - lighting is better

https://imgur.com/lJhlv1X

Back