Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: A friend for Boobly Bear

Aww that is just so sweet
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    thanks Craig, I get the feeling Eddy thinks he is king of the world but he really doesnt like stuff being moved

Managed to transfer this little video of boobly with her tongue out of my phone - lighting is better

https://imgur.com/lJhlv1X
    To be fair, Alfred is very much like Eddy. Heís just over a year old and has very fixed routines. He has to check the living room door each time, biting the bottom of it, then has to go through the kitchen door. He gets narky if he canít do that. He loves attention from Flo but doesnít easily reciprocate. I think itís just an adjustment they have to make. Humans do the same thing - we all must go through 6 identified stages on our lifeís journey and if we miss any of those out then we develop flaws. Eddy will get there - heís just working it out.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

What lovely kisses Boo is giving Eddy
    She is a good girl so it is nice he is a good boy Even if they have different activity levels.

There is nothing better than seeing bunnies groom each other

thanks Craig, I get the feeling Eddy thinks he is king of the world but he really doesnt like stuff being moved

Managed to transfer this little video of boobly with her tongue out of my phone - lighting is better

https://imgur.com/lJhlv1X
    ahhh, joy. such sweetness
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late.

Wise Old Thumper

So last night we removed the chair legs & coffee table, floor covered in rabbit bedding. Eddy had huge strop (he really like it under the chairs, he is a massive diva). Bonding got a bit lively for my liking & he was chasing her for humps & she looked grumpy so I stopped him. Without me in the way it was nice to see how he'd explore lots but check in with Boo via a v gentle nose bump every 10 mins or so. He was really fast too.

Today he took some cajoling (nuggets) to finally leave the spare room by which time Boo was bored of looking for him & also just wanted to sleep. So interactions were a bit grumpy again. When Boo is about to flop she digs for 3 seconds then hurls herself over. Just now she was at 1.5 seconds of digging which was enough time for Eddy to hear, rush over, dive under her & left her even grumpier looking.
    So are you sitting with the seats of the chairs on the floor?

I hope that things are progressing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    So are you sitting with the seats of the chairs on the floor?

I hope that things are progressing well.
    I tend to sit on the sofa or floor but if I chose a chair, yes it looks rather odd but very functional for bonding.

Boobly & Eddy had a little spat last night - nothing serious but he was being too demanding asking for groomies again.

He has been chewing a rabbit hole through the door to the spare room - he really likes it in there but banned atm as won't come back out. He's a very peculiar rabbit. Its like he is on standby when its afternoon snoozy time. He doesn't get up to eat forage, hay or use the loo. About 6 hours later he is fully charged, practically wakes up with a vertical binky & then goes nuts (til next days snoozy time )

I tend to sit on the sofa or floor but if I chose a chair, yes it looks rather odd but very functional for bonding.

Boobly & Eddy had a little spat last night - nothing serious but he was being too demanding asking for groomies again.

He has been chewing a rabbit hole through the door to the spare room - he really likes it in there but banned atm as won't come back out. He's a very peculiar rabbit. Its like he is on standby when its afternoon snoozy time. He doesn't get up to eat forage, hay or use the loo. About 6 hours later he is fully charged, practically wakes up with a vertical binky & then goes nuts (til next days snoozy time )
    haha, good boy Eddy
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late.

Lovely news! Best wishes from Bertieville.

I smiled hearing how Boo looked grumpy when Eddy interrupted her dig-to-flop routine !!

I used to be ĎJackís-Janeí but I have been logged out of that account and I canít get back in !